Far East Movement - If I Was You

Far East Movement - If I Was You Lyrics

Ooh
Far East Movement
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Snoop Dogg

I bet you wake up in the morning and you kiss yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you
I bet you show up to the club and just dance with yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you

If I was you girl
Here is what I'd do girl
I'd notice me here at this table, with my crew girl
We sipping goose girl
We getting loose girl
So won't you sit up on my lap with that caboose girl
Shake it out

You ain't a doll, you're a silver dolla
It'll be a crime, if I didn't holla
Take a second, hear me out
If you still don't get it, let me spell it out

O-M-G, you're so sexy
You know you caught my eye with a B-O-O-T-Y
O-M-G, shawty's such a freak



0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More